Our Urban Infrastructure Division has a combined number of years’ experience which is in excess of 700. Over this period we have gained intimate knowledge of the country’s unique challenges which enables us to innovatively tailor our solutions to deliver maximum value to our Clients. The team, consisting of a number of professionals, specializes in the design, procurement, project management and construction monitoring of civil engineering projects for municipal & private infrastructure projects.
The expertise of the Urban Infrastructure Team includes but is not limited to the following:
• Inputs and reporting during the pre-feasibility and feasibility stages of projects
including cost estimations and comparisons, as well as planning inputs.
• Liaison with various interested and affected parties regarding availability and
capacities of existing and future bulk civil engineering infrastructure services.
• Three dimension modelling for mass earthworks designs, water & sewer network
analysis and design, urban & rural roads with associated stormwater designs.
• Multifaceted roles in the green building space with integrated sustainability goals
built into every step of the design stage.
• Management of projects in terms of planning, scheduling, execution, cost control
• Construction monitoring ensuring adherence to design and quality specifications
with an added focus on safety.
• Closing out of projects and follow up services
Our diverse experience and exposure is supportive evidence of our success in the urban infrastructure industry, which includes but is not limited to project and building types such as the following:
• Residential developments
• Commercial developments
• Industrial Parks including SEZs and IDZs
• Municipal Services (roads, sewer, storm water, water, electricity and gas reticulation)
• Telecommunications (optic fibre)
• Infrastructure support for Buildings and Services Division